Little Nemo’s Swim School caters to all levels of swimming starting at 6 months old to adults. We offer both group classes and private lessons for children and private lessons for adults. Classes are grouped by skill level and are designed to engage participants in a fun and interactive atmosphere. Our shallow pool is uniquely suited for beginners, while still providing the space required to teach advanced techniques. We strive to keep our class to instructor ratio at a minimum for maximum training.
Little Nemo’s Swim School teaches a swim progressive method following the American Red Cross. At Little Nemo’s safety is key. All of our swim instructors are WSI Certified. Living in Florida children have many opportunities to be around aquatic environments. We want to help you ensure your child’s safety in, on and around the water. Don’t delay; call today to schedule a trial class.
Benefits of an Indoor Pool
- Climate controlled; heated to a constant comfortable temperature
- No cancelled classes due to inclement weather
- No risk of overexposure to sun as with outdoor pools
- Shallow pool is less intimidating to younger students
- Faster learning process in comfortable temperature and depth
Benefits of a Salt System Pool
- No more itchy skin from chlorine
- No more burning eyes from chlorine
- Greener option for the environment
Tuition and Rates
- 30 Minute Group Class – 1x per week $79 a month / 2x per week $139 a month
- 15 Minute Private Class – 1x per week $95 a month / 2x per week $165 a month
- Annual Registration Fee – $40 1st child, additonal siblings $20 each
Trial Class breakdown
- Children ages 6 months to 3 years: Parent & Me Level 1/2 PMLV1_2 Skills Checklist
- Children ages 4yrs-5yrs: Beginner Level 1/2 BegLV1_2 Skills Checklist
- Children ages 6yrs and up: Swim Like a Fish Level 1 FishLV1 Skills Checklist
- During trial class your instructor will evaluate your child and suggest appropriate class level.